It’s time to shift your sh!t with the no sh!t shaman. Our hosts, Kimberly Harlan and Shaman Isabella, are here to talk about the crazy energy in the world and how it’s affecting your vibrational being.
Don’t worry, they won’t just tell you to “raise your vibration” and leave you hanging. They’ll be sharing tips on building a foundation of stability, creating your own internal toolbox, and mastering the law of attraction.
“Remember who you are even when the weight of the world feels endless.”
They’re not afraid to get real – when sh!t happens, they’ll show you how to shift your sh!t and embrace your vibration, no matter what it is. This episode is all about adapting, cleansing, and enhancing your vibrational being, and having fun along the way.
So join us and laugh with the no sh!t shamans as we debunk the false notion that you always have to be in a high vibration. At A Modern Shaman, we believe that it’s all about choice – and we’re here to help you make the best choices for yourself.
Check out A Modern Shaman on your favorite podcast platforms! Please subscribe and share your reviews with A Modern Shaman
Subscribe & leave a review on Apple Podcast
In This Episode We Talk About
- Breathe and find peace in each moment
- You as a vibrational being
- How do you keep your vibrations high
- It’s not realistic to always be in a “high vibration”
- The lessons we learn from different energetic vibrations
- You have the choice
- Our internal toolbox
- The law of attraction, what is is and how it works
- Be aware and conscious of the good things
Resources In The Episode
- Caul Birth: A caul birth is a rare phenomenon that occurs when a baby is born with the membranes of the amniotic sac still partially or completely covering their head. This is known as being “born in the caul” or “born with veil”. The term derives from the Latin word “caulis” which means ‘veil’.
- What it means to be born with a veil: All about this rare (and lucky) birth wonder, read full article on care.com
- Toni Morrison was an American novelist, essayist, editor, teacher, and professor who won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1993.
- What is an Ashkenazi Jew? An Ashkenazi Jew is a Jew of Central or Eastern European descent.
- Check out The Rima the Jungle Girl Podcast an interview with the No-Shit Shaman Isabella Stoloff, listen here.
- What is Shamanism? Shamanism is an ancient spiritual practice based on a belief in the power of which nature and its elements are interconnected.
- What is Buddhism? Buddhism is a religion and philosophy based on the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama, known as the Buddha.
- What is Hinduism? Hinduism is an ancient religious and philosophical tradition, originating in the Indian subcontinent, which encompasses a vast variety of beliefs and practices.
- The Law of Attraction is a concept that suggests that our thoughts and intentions can attract specific experiences into our lives, while Abraham Hicks is an American inspirational speaker and author whose work focuses on the teachings of the Law of Attraction.
- Check out the TV series Shrinking on Apple TV
- The Dresser Bridal Couture in Fullerton
- Work with Isabella
- Meet Isabella at the Mindfulness Expo on April 29th • Buy Tickets
- A Modern Shaman will be hosting a special guest, Arielle Estoria author of The Unfolding on May 2nd!