Have you ever been told you were overly sensitive? Do you get overwhelmed easily? Well, you’re not alone! This week Kimberly Harlan and Shaman Isabella discuss changing the narrative when it comes to being highly sensitive. Let’s change those negative associations and embrace the fact that sensitivity can be actually a superpower and a strength.
Join us as we reflect on our own experiences with sensitivity and share some key insights on how it affects us emotionally. Plus, we’ll give you the tools you need to cope with all the chaos.
“The nature of this world can be full of pain and suffering, but it’s up to you to rise above and find the good.”
If you’re ready to become more in tune with those around you while improving your own emotional stability, then this is the episode for you. Don’t miss out on Episode 17 of A Modern Shaman! We’re breaking down why being an HSP isn’t something to fear or feel bad about, but rather something to embrace. Press play now!
Check out A Modern Shaman on your favorite podcast platforms! Please subscribe and share your reviews with A Modern Shaman
Subscribe & leave a review on Apple Podcast
In This Episode We Talk About
- Highly Sensitive People
- Hints you may be sensitive
- Feeling deeply
- Sensitivity as a superpower
- Changing the narrative about sensitivity
- Thinking outside the box
- Sensitivity and Social Cues
- Creativity as a muscle
- We are survivors
- Techniques for coping with sensitivity
Resources In The Episode
- Why Being Sensitive Is a Strength, read full TIME article here
- Drew’s News, Check out Drew Barrymore’s good new on the go podcast! Listen Here
- Work with Shaman Isabella – Work with Isabella
- Arielle Estoria author of The Unfolding will be a guest on June 12th, tune in!
- Grab a bite at Kim’s restaurant, Modern Shaman in Whittier