Get ready to kick the victim mentality to the curb and step into your power!
On this episode of A Modern Shaman, your hosts Kimberly Harlan and Shaman Isabella will guide you through understanding and identifying victim mentality, and give you tools to rise above it.
“What other people think of you is none of your business.”
At times we may get caught up in feeling like the world is against us, but it’s time to let go of that mindset and create a life of empowerment. Find power in being your authentic self. Discover the beauty of forgiveness, for both ourselves and others, and let it lead you into a higher state of being.
Stop wasting time blaming others for your problems – take control of your life and embrace the self-love that you deserve. Tune in now to shift your consciousness and start living in the light of your true self.
Check out A Modern Shaman on your favorite podcast platforms! Please subscribe and share your reviews with A Modern Shaman
Subscribe & leave a review on Apple Podcast
In This Episode We Talk About
- HSP Sensitivities
- What is Victim Mentality?
- Getting stuck in a negative loop
- Blaming others
- Sensitivity and playing the victim
- Taking your power back
- Self awareness and shifting the narrative
- Forgiveness and Self Love
- No victims only volunteers
Resources In The Episode
- Why Being Sensitive Is a Strength, read full TIME article here
- Drew’s News, Check out Drew Barrymore’s good new on the go podcast! Listen Here
- Work with Shaman Isabella – Work with Isabella
- Arielle Estoria author of The Unfolding will be a guest on June 5th, tune in!
- Grab a bite at Kim’s restaurant, Modern Shaman in Whittier